Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

           


Hello Everyone! 

As you can see, it's been a few years since I took this blog up.  I'm not sure why I stopped but I think, since I was new at blogging, I wasn't really into it.  But since I've been working on FaceBook with our group there (Kim's Herbal Guide on FB click here!), and it was such a success, I've decided to revive this blog too. 

Since this is a little different from the FB page, I'm going to add a few different things.  I'll still have all the herb posts I write brought over here.  But I'll also add a few extras, like pictures, concerns and also updates on my books.  As you might see, if you've been here before, I've deleted some posts that had nothing to do with the new way I wanted to take this page. 

I'd also like to add pictures and stories of people's problems and triumphs working with herbs, disease, family life, government, everything!  So be ready to see some of those too.

But anyway, I'm really excited to get back to my blog and am looking forward to continuing the fun here!

Also, welcome to all my FB friends!  Hope this page lives up to expectations too!

No comments:

Post a Comment